We are a small, social enterprise which cares passionately about disabled claimants being awarded the correct rate of disability benefits. The majority of our profits go into offering free advice and support to those who need it.
We were founded by a legally qualified Expert, who saw first-hand the struggles which disabled people face against the system and felt compelled to offer proactive support to anyone going through the claim or renewal process.
Our Founder holds a Law Society Law Degree (LL.B Hons) along with the Post Graduate Diploma in Law for which she won one of only a handful of scholarships given by the Law Society in 2014. She is currently writing her Masters on Disability Law. This is an area about which she is passionate, in both her professional and personal life.
What makes us different?
- We understand the difficulties that claimants face when making a claim or a renewal and we aim to offer expert advice and support every step of the way.
- We offer professional help, advice and support on a personal level. We have attended hundreds of successful assessments and have a 98.5% success rate at appeals attended.
- We also offer learning workshops throughout the UK and distribute information to those who are in need on a pro bono basis.
- We offer a personal service, and do not rely upon untrained volunteers to work on your case, as we understand how important being awarded the right level of benefit is.
- We cover the whole of England, Wales and Scotland. You do not need to be local to us to utilise our services.
Please use the contact form below to get in touch.